Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) , New Delhi Section Officer and Stenographer Recruitment 2014 Applications Invited to online at www.upsc.gov.in . Online registration form available to fill and last date to submit form online is 20-10-2014 after this system will generate automatically e-application received send it to address mentioned in advt on or earlier than 31-10-2014.
UPSC has published job advt (no F.9/1/2014-E.I(B)) for filling up of the posts Section Officer and Stenographer. However, since it is mega recruitment program, total number of vacancies not finalized by concerend authority. Candidate from all over india who fulfill minimum requirements can apply.
Total Vacancies: Not Finalized
Names of the Posts:
- Category I – Section Officers’ Grade of the Central Secretariat Service
- Category II – Sections Officers’ Grade (Integrated Grade II & III) of the General Cadre of the Indian Foreign Service, Branch ‘B’
- Category III – Section Officers’ Grade of the Railway Board Secretariat Service
- Category IV – Private Secretary Grade of the Central Secretariat Stenographers’ Service
- Category V – Grade I of the Stenographers’ Cadre of the Indian Foreign Service, Branch ‘B’
- Category VI – Grade ‘A & ‘B’ merged of the Armed Forces Headquarters Stenographers’ Service
- Category VII – Grade ‘B’ of the Railway Board Secretariat Stenographer’s Service
- Category VIII – Section Officers’ Grade of the Intelligence Bureau
- Category IX – Private Secretary Grade in Employees’ State Insurance Corporation
Age Limit :
Maximum age limit for each category different
No travelling allowance
Agree with UPSC New Delhi terms & condition
Education Qualification :
Degree / Master Degree in relevant category
Selection Process for Stenographer Recruitment 2014:
Combined Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE 2014). Candidates Applying for Stenographers (Grade-B/Grade-I) Categories are to take the Written Examination and Shorthand Test from Delhi Centre Only.
How to Apply:
Candidate qualified for UPSC Stenographer Recruitment 2014 (Section Officer & Stenographer) project need to fill application form details on comission website www.upsc.gov.in on or earlier than 20/October/2014. A printed copy (system generated) required to send to the head office and must receipt on or earlier than 31/October/2014. Its strongly recommended to visit department website for advertisement & detailed instruction to fill up the application form correctly.
- Online application started from: 20-09-2014
- Last date for Online Application: 20-10-2014
- Last date for print online application: 31-10-2014