UPSC Recruitment 2015 IES / ISS 330 various vacancies Apply Online Last date 20-Mar-2015 : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has inved the Notification for the Recruitment of IES/ ISS 330 various posts as these vacancies in various Departments such as Chemist Group- A, Geophysicist Aroup- A, Junior Hydro Geologist (Scientist- B), Indian Economic Service, Indian Statistical Service so in order to fill up all these vacancies .Eligible and Interested willing Candidates can Apply Online .Eligibility Conditions can submit the Application forms through online where the Application forms are available at the official website of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) at www.upsc.gov.in . Last date to Apply Online 20-Mar-2015.More Details Age limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application fee and Important dates are given below…
Name of the post:
- Chemist Group- A posts
- Geophysicist Group- A posts
- Junior Hydro Geologist (scientist- B) posts
- Indian Economic Service posts
- Indian statistical service posts.
Total No of Vacancies : 330 posts
- Candidates age Limit should be Minimum age limit is 21 years to Maximum age limit is 30 years as on 01-Jan-2015 .
- Age Relaxation would be applicable to all Reserved Candidates.
Education Qualification :
- Geologist- Group- A: Candidates have Master Degree in geological science/ applied geology/ marine geology/ geology/geo-exploration/ geochemistry/ earth science & resource management/ mineral exploration/ petroleum geosciences/engineering geology/ oceanography and coastal areas/ petroleum exploration/ geological technology/ geophysical technology or its equivalent
- Chemist Group- A: Candidates have M. sc degree in applied chemistry/ chemistry/ analytical chemistry or its equivalent
- Geophysicist Group- A: Candidates have M.sc. in tech/ physics/ applied physics/ integrated/ geophysics/exploration geophysics/ marine geophysics/ applied geophysics or its equivalent.
- Junior Hydro Geologist (Scientist- B): Candidates have master degree in geology/ marine geology/ applied geology or its equivalent.
- Indian Statistical Service: Candidates have a bachelors/ mathematical statistics/ master degree in statistics/ applied statistics or its equivalent.
- Indian Economic Service: Candidates have a post graduate degree in economics/ business economics/ applied economics/ econometrics or its equivalent.
Candidates would be selected based on their performance in the written exam and oral interview.
How to apply:
Eligible and Interested Candidates those who are willing to apply for these vacancies are advised to Apply Online through official website of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) at www.upsc.gov.in .Last date to Apply Online 20-mar-2015.
More Details Refer Official Notification.
Starting date of Apply online : 21-Feb-2015
Last date of Apply online: 20-March-2015
Date of written Examination: 23-May-2015.