Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) CDS (I) Exam 2014 – 2015 Recruitment – 464 Posts Apply Online : UPSC has invited Notification for Combined Defence Services Examination 2015 Recruitment will be conducted for the 464 Posts in various courses. Eligible and Interested Candidates Apply Online . Last date to Apply Online 05-Dec-2014 .
Name of the Posts and Vacancies:
1. Indian Military Academy: 200 Posts
2. Indian Naval Academy : 45 Posts
3. Air Force Academy : 32 Posts
4. Officers Training Academy (MEN): 175 Posts
5. Officers Training Academy(WOMEN) : 12 Posts
No.of Posts: 464 Posts.
Candidates should born between 02-Jan-1992 to 01-Jan-1997 .
- Indian Military Academy and Indian Naval Academy : 19 years – 24 years .
- Air Force Academy : 19 years – 23years .
- Air Force Academy : Officers Training Academy (both): 19 years – 25 years .
- Indian Military Academy and Officers Training Academy(both): Candidates should possess Degree of a recognized university or equivalent .
- Indian Naval Academy : Degree in Engineering from a recognized university/ institution .
- Air Force Academy : Degree of a recognized university (with physics & mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering .
Shortlisted candidates will be called for Officer Intelligence Rating, Picture Perception Description Test, Interview, Group Testing Officer Tasks, Psychology Tests and Conference, Medical Examination, written examination.
- OBC/General Candidates should pay Rs.200/- by depositing money in any branch of SBI by cash or SBI net banking or State Bank of India Associates banks or using Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit Card.
- Female/ SC/ ST candidates are exempted from fee (No Fee).
How to Apply:
Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online through the Official Website www.upsconline.nic.in. Last Date to Apply Online 05-Dec-2014 .
More Details Refer Notification.
Apply Online Start Date: 08-Nov-2014
Last Date to Apply Online: 05-Dec-2014
Last Date to Pay the Application Fee through Pay by Cash Mode: 04-Dec-2014
Date of Written Exam: 15-Feb-2015