UPSC Civil Services Examination Recruitment 2015 Apply Online Last date 19-Jun-2015
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has Invited the Notification of Civil Services Examination (CSE) Preliminary 2015. The Preliminary Examination of the Civil Services Exam for recruitment of various Govt Services and Posts will be held by UPSC on 23rd August 2015. Eligible and Interested Candidate are required to fill Online Application Form. Last Date to Apply Online 19-Jun-2015.
EXAMINATION NOTICE NO. 09/2015-CSP
Exam Name : Civil Services Examination, 2015
Total Vacancies : 1129 Post (Approximately )
- Candidates Age Limit should minimum age 21 years to Maximum age 32 years on the 01-Aug-2015
- Age Relaxation SC / ST – 05 Years, OBC and Deference Services Personnel -03 Years, if a
candidate had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from the 1st January 1980 to the 31-Dec-1989 05 Years , Ex-Serviceman and 10 Years for Phyically Handicapped Candidates – 05 Years .
Vacancies Posts & Services :
- Indian Administrative Service,
- Indian Foreign Service.
- Indian Police Service,
- Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service, Group ‘A’,
- Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group ‘A’,
- Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise), Group ‘A’,
- Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group ‘A’,
- Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Group ‘A’,
- Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group ‘A’ (Assistant Works Manager, Administration),
- Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’,
- Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group ‘A’,
- Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group ‘A’,
- Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group ‘A’,
- Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group ‘A’,
- Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Group ‘A’, (16) Indian Defence Estates Service, Group ‘A’,
- Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Group ‘A’,
- Indian Trade Service, Group ‘A’ (Gr. III),
- Indian Corporate Law Service, Group “A”,
- Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group ‘B’ (Section Officer’s Grade),
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service, Group ‘B’,
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Police Service, Group ‘B’,
- Pondicherry Civil Service, Group ‘B’
- Pondicherry Police Service, Group ‘B’.
Candidates Education Qualification is any Degree from Recognized University / Institute.
Candidates Selection Process will be Contact Preliminary Written Examination, Main Written Examination and Interview. The applications for the Main Examination will be called some time in the month of October / November, 2015.
- General and OBC Category Candidates Pay Application Fee ₹ 100/-
- Female/ SC / ST / PH Candidates No Fee .
- The payment can be made either by remitting the money in any Branch of SBI by Cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/ State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/Sate Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala /State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
- If Candidates admitted to the Main Examination will be required to pay a further fee of ₹ 200/-.
How To Apply:
Interested and Eligible Candidates are required to Apply Online through UPSC Official Website upsconline.nic.in .
Last date To Apply Online 19-Jun-2015 till 11:59 PM.
Important Dates :
Last date To apply Online : 19-Jun-2015 till 11.59 PM