UPSC Advertisement No.07/2018 Apply Online various posts (120 Vacancies)
UPSC Advertisement No.07/2018 Apply Online various posts (120 Vacancies): Assistant Geologist, Executive Officer, Assistant Director, Drugs Inspector, Legal Advisor, Consultant, Head of the Department, Principal, Training and Job Officer, Director Supervisor, Union Public Service Commission (Marketing & Trade), Specialist Assistant Professor, And general attorney for help. Qualified Indian nationalists may apply for UPSC online on or before May 3, 2018.
Name of posts:
- Manager (Marketing & Trade), National Medicinal Plants Board (NMPB), Ministry of AYUSH = 01
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Physiology), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare = 06
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Plastic Surgery), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare = 07
- Assistant Professor (Fire/Civil Engineering), National Fire Service College, Nagpur, Ministry of Home Affairs =01
- Assistant Geologist, Geological Survey of India, Ministry of Mines = 75
- Administrative Officer, Geological Survey of India, Ministry of Mines = 16
- Assistant Director Grade-I (Technical), Office of the Textile Commissioner, Mumbai = 01
- Drugs Inspector, Department of Drugs Control, Government of NCT of Delhi = 07
- Legal Advisor-cum-Standing Counsel, Department of Land & Building, Government of NCT of Delhi = 01
- Head of Department (Information Technology), Government Polytechnic, Daman, Department of Technical Education, Union Territory Administration of Daman & Diu = 01
- Principal, Government Polytechnic, Daman, Department of Technical Education, Union Territory Administration of Daman & Diu = 01
- Training & Placement Officer, Government Polytechnic, Daman, Department of Technical Education, Union Territory Administration of Daman & Diu = 01
- Workshop Superintendent, Government Polytechnic, Daman, Department of Technical Education, Union Territory Administration of Daman & Diu = 01
- Assistant Public Prosecutor, Directorate of Prosecution, Department of Home, Union Territory Administration of Daman & Diu = 01
Education Qualification :
Manager (Marketing & Trade) -> Master’s Degree in Graduate Degree or Accredited University or Degree in Business or Business Administration or Business Administration. Experience of 05 years experience.
Specialty Division III Assistant Professor -> (i) An accredited MBBS degree in the first Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956) or a Second Schedule or Third Schedule (except for licensing qualifications). Those holding the academic qualifications, including the second part of the Third Schedule shall fulfill the conditions specified in subsection (3) of Section 13 (3) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). (ii) Degree or specialty specialization degree.
Assistant Professor (Fire / Civil Engineering) -> First Class Master Degree in Fire / Civil Engineer
Geologic or Application Geography or Geology or Geological Survey or Engineering Geology or Geo-Chemistry or Marine Geology or Earth Science and Resource Management or Oceanography and Coastal Area Studies (Coastal Geography) or Environmental Geography or Geo-Accredited University a Latu from the Informatics Institute.
Assistant Director Grade-I (Technology) -> Textile Diploma / Textile Technology / Textile Engineering or Degree of recognized university. Equivalent subject “in the field of textile engineering provided by the Institute of Engineers (India)”. 03 years work experience.
Drugs Inspector -> Degree in Pharmacology or Pharmacology or Medicine in a University established in India in a pharmacology or microbiology specializing in microbiology.
Legal Consultant-with-Position Consultant ->The degree or equivalent of the accredited university law.
Head of Department (Information Technology) -> Bachelor Degree or Postgraduate Degree or Post Graduate Degree. At least 10 years experience.
Primary ->Engineering / Technology (ie Civil / Mechanical) with a bachelor’s degree and master’s degree/ Chemical / Electronics / Computer Engineering and Information Technology) must have first class or equivalent or undergraduate or postgraduate degree. At least 10 years experience.
Training & Placement Officer ->
Ph.D in Engineering / Technology (Ie Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Information Technology) First Class and Three Year Experience from recognized university,
Workshop Director ->Mechanical Engineering / Technology Bachelor’s Degree Three years experience in first class and teaching or research in recognized university.
Assistant General Attorney->Degree in law at recognized university. 03 years experience in a bar.
Selection Process : Candidates selected Personal Interview..
Candidates are requested to apply only Online through UPSC Online Recruitment Application (ORA) website. The closing date for submission of online applications is 03-05-2018 up to 23:59 Hours.
last Date : 03-05-2018