SSC Requirement Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Exam 2015
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Requirement Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Exam (SSC CHSL) 2015-6578 Posts Last date to Apply 13-Jul-2015 : SSC has invited Notification for Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Exam 2015 – 6578 Vacancies.Eligible and interested Candidates Apply Online or Off-line for filling up the posts of Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants, Data Entry Operator and Lower Divisional Clerks .Last Date to Apply 13-Jul-2015.
Post Name and Vacancies :(Tentatively)
- Postal Assistant/Sorting :3523 Posts
- Assistant :2049 Posts
- LDC and DEO : 1006 Posts
- Candidates Must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Candidates who have not acquired but will acquire the educational qualification and acquire documentary evidence from the Board/University .
- Candidates minimum age 18 years to maximum age 27 years as on 01-Aug-2015 .
- Age relaxation as applicable for different categories.
How to apply:
Eligible and interested Candidates Submit Apply Online or Offline Application. Apply online Form Official Website www.ssconline.nic.in.Last Date to Apply 13-Jul-2015. More Details Refer Official Notification.
- General and OBC Candidates Pay application Fee –Rs. 100 (One hundred only)
- No Fee for womens,SC,ST,PWD and Ex-servicemen Candidates
- Offline Application should pay the fee by means of Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS) only.
- Online Applications should pay the Application fee of Rs 100 (Rupees one hundred only)
by means of SBI Challan or Online payment through Net banking or any credit/debit cards only.
Candidates Selection Process : Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type).Personality Test cum Interview/Computer Proficiency Test/Skill Test (wherever applicable)/Document Verification.
Written Examination (Objective type):
Part I: General Intelligence (50 questions) – 50 Marks
Part II: English Language (Basic Knowledge) ( 50 questions ) – 50 Marks
Part III: Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill) (50 questions) – 50 Marks
Part IV: General Awareness (50 questions) – 50 Marks
Total: 200 Marks
Total Duration /Timing: 2 Hours
There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
Apply Online Start Date: 13-Jun-2015
Last Date to Apply Online : 13-Jul-2015 (5:00PM)
Date of Written Examination: 1-Nov-2015, 15-Nov-2015 and 22-Nov-2015