SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination – 2016
Every year SSC Contacted Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination.In this posts Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants, Data Entry Operators, Lower Divisional Clerks and Court Clerk.SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination – 2016 is this year contacted the requirement .Staff Selection Commission requirement 2016 CHSL Exam . Eligible Candidates Apply Online from www.ssconline.nic.in .Last Date to Apply 07-Nov-2016.
SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination – 2016 . Staff Selection Commission will hold an examination for Recruitment of Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants, Data Entry Operators, Lower
Divisional Clerks and Court Clerk.
Post Name :
- Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants
- Data Entry Operators
- Lower Divisional Clerks
- Court Clerk.
Tentatively the vacancies : 5134 Posts
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant : 3281 Posts
- LDC : 1321 Posts
- DEO : 506 Posts
- Court Clerks : 26 Posts
The Candidates Age is 18-27 years as on 01-01-2017 (Candidates born not before 02-01-1990 and not later than 01-01-1999). Age-Relaxation permissible.Refer Notification
Educational Qualification :
Candidates Must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
Candidates pay Application fee Mode of payment of fee payable Rs. 100/-(Rupees One Hundred only). Candidates may note that online application will be accepted at http://ssconline.nic.in only. Fee paid in respect of online application through SBI Challan/Net banking and any credit
and debit cards will be accepted.
Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Persons with disability and Ex-servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee as per rules/instructions of Department of Personnel and Training, Government of India.
Scheme of Examination:
The examination will consist of a Computer based Written Examination (Tier-I), Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) and Typing Test/Skill Test (Tier-III) Examination for the post of Data Entry Operator, Postal Assistant & Sorting Assistant (PA/SA), Lower Division Clerk and Court Clerk.
refer Official Notification
How to apply:
Applications must be submitted only in online mode. Detailed instructions as in www.ssconline.nic.in may be referred to.SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination – 2016 Official notification.
Procedure for Online Submission of Application
- The Commission has devised a simplified format for the online application procedure. In this process, candidates may register once and may apply for any examination conducted by SSC. One-time registration is the permanent database for candidates. The Registration ID and password provided by the system should be kept safely so that it can be used for applying any examination conducted by SSC. The Registration facility is available to the candidates throughout the year on website ssc.nic.in. The registered candidates may log into the system and can proceed for application filling. The facility of on-line application (including payment of fees through debit card) will be available from 08.10.2016-07.112016 (5.00PM). However, candidates who wish to make the payment through challan of SBI, may make the payment to designated branches of SBI within the working hours of bank upto 07.11.2016 provided the challan has been generated by them before 5.00 PM of 04.11.2016.The challan generation facility will be available upto 04.11.2016 (05:00 PM) only.
- The online submission of the application may be made at website http://ssconline.nic.in Candidate should read the instructions in this Notice carefully before making any entry or selecting options. Candidate should provide all the required details while filling up the online form. Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign. The filling of online application contains two parts: Registration Part (In case not registered earlier) Application Part
- In Registration Part, candidates will have to fill basic information. On submission of details, candidates shall be prompted to check the details and make any correction in the registration.
- Then a page with Registration ID and password will appear. Note down the Registration ID and password and keep it safely. The application procedure is incomplete without application part. Application part requires filling of payment details, uploading of photograph and scanned signature. On-line application will be complete only if scanned signature and photo are uploaded as per instructions.
- To pay fee in cash, candidates should take print-out of challan generated online after completion of Application Part and deposit the requisite fee in pay branch of State Bank of India and then continue within the stipulated date and time.
- The digital size of the file of the photographs must be more than 30 kb and less than 50 kb with resolution of 100 pixel width and 120 pixel height.
- The signature must be uploaded in jpg format. The digital size of the signature file must be more than 1 kb and less than 12 kb with resolution of 140 pixel width by 60 pixel height.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully before filling up the application form.
- Request for change/correction in any particular in the Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances. The Staff Selection Commission will not be responsible for any consequence arising out of non acceptance of any correction/addition/deletion in any particular filled in application form whatever the reasons may be.
- The application form without photograph/signature or with Blurred photograph/signature or incomplete in any manner will summarily be rejected.
Important Dates :
- Last Date : 07-110-2016
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 07-01-2017 and 05-02-2017
- Date of Tier-II (Descriptive Paper): 09.04.2017