RBI Recruitment 2017 –Submit an Application Online for 161 Officer-Grade ‘B’ Posts
RBI Recruitment 2017 – submit an application Online for 161 Officer-Grade ‘B’ Posts: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has advertise a notification for the employment of Officers in Grade ‘B’ (General) – DR, DEPR and DSIM vacancies in Common Seniority Group (CSG) Streams – 2017. Qualified candidates can apply Online starting 03-05-2017 to 23-05-2017. More details like age limit, educational requirement & how to apply are given below…
Total No of Posts: 161
Name of the Posts:
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General): 145 Posts
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR: 12 Posts
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM: 04 Posts
Candidates age must be in between to 30 years on the 01-05-2017 i.e., he/she must have been born not previous than 02-05-1987 and not later on than 01-05-1996. For candidates possessing M.Phil. and Ph.D. qualification, upper age limit will be 32 and 34 years respectively. Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
Candidates should have smallest of 60% marks (50% in case of SC/ ST/ PWD) or an equal grade in Bachelor’s Degree as well as in 12th (or Diploma or equivalent) and 10th Standard examination for S.No-1, Master’s Degree in Economics/ Econometrics/ Quantitative Economics/ Mathematical Economics/ Integrated Economics Course/ Finance, with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/ years from a recognized Indian or Foreign University/ Institute for S.No-2, Master’s Degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical Economics/ Econometrics/ Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Kharagpur/ Applied Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Bombay with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/ years or Master’s Degree in Mathematics with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/ years and one year post graduate diploma in Statistics or related subjects from an institute of repute or M. Stat. Degree of Indian Statistical Institute with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate of all semesters / years or Post Graduation Diploma in Business Analytics (PGDBA) jointly offered by ISI Kolkata, IIT Kharagpur and IIM Calcutta with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/ years for S.No-3 posts with adequate experience.
Candidates will be select based on applicant performance in online test phase -I , II & Interview.
Applicant essential to pay Rs.Rs.850/- (Application Fee with including intimation charges) for General/ OBC, Rs.100/- (Intimation charges only) for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates from online. Staff are exempted form this payment.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates can apply online form the website www.rbi.org.in from 03-05-2017 to 23-05-2017.
- Opening Date for Apply Online & Fee Payment for S.No-1 03-05-2017
- Opening Date for Apply Online & Fee Payment for S.No-2 & 3 05-05-2017
- End Date to Apply Online 23-05-2017
- Date of Phase-I Online exam for S.No-1 17-06-2017
- Date of Phase-II Online exam for S.No-1 07-07-2017
- Date of Paper –I Online exam for S.No-2 17-06-2017
- Date of Paper – II & III Online/ Written exam for S.No-2 06/ 07-07-2017
- Date of Paper –I Online exam for S.No-3 17-06-2017
- Date of Paper – II & III Online/ Written exam for S.No-3 06/ 07-07-2017