RBI Recruitment 2016 Assistant Posts
RBI Recruitment 2016 610 Assistant Posts 2016 . The Reserve Bank of India invites applications from eligible candidates for 610 posts of “Assistant” in various offices of the Bank. Selection for the post will be through a country-wide competitive Examination in two phases i.e. Preliminary and Main examination followed by an Interview.Last Date to Apply 28-11-2016 From www.rbi.org.in.
Total Posts: 610 Vacancies
Post Name : Assistant Posts
The Candidates age Between 20 and 28 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 08/11/1988 and not later than 07-11-1996
(both days including) are only eligible to apply.Relaxation as per govt rules.
Candidates Educational Qualification At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.RBI Recruitment 2016 Assistant Posts refer notification.
- Rs.50/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXS. (Intimation Charges)
- Rs.450/- for OBC/General candidates (Examination fee+ Intimation Charges)
- Payable from 07-11-2016 to 28-11-2016(Online payment only)
Scheme of Selection:
a. Preliminary Examination:
|Sr.No.||Name of Tests|
Composite time of 1 Hour
b. Preliminary Examination:
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests (Objective)||No of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|1||Test of Reasoning||40||40|
|2||Test of English Language||40||40|
|3||Test of Numerical Ability||40||40|
|4||Test of General Awareness||40||40|
|5||Test of Computer Knowledge||40||40|
Composite time of 2 Hours
Candidates Selected on Preliminary and Main Exams and Interview.
How to apply
Candidates can apply online only from 07-11-2016 to 28-11-2016 at Online application form .
Online Application form Details
- Candidates may go to the RBI website www.rbi.org.in and click on the option “Recruitment for the post of Assistant” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT. 10. Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct. 11. Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
Important Dates :
- Application Start Date :07-11-2016
- Application Last Date : 28-11-2016
- Online Payment Dates : 07-11-2016 to 28-11-2016.
- Schedule of Online Preliminary Test (Tentative) : December 23 & 24, 2016.
- Schedule of Online Main Test (Tentative) : January 2017.
More details for RBI Recruitment 2016 Assistant Posts refer Official Notification