Railway Recruitment 2014 invited application for recruitment for 6119 Vacancies Various Posts 2014 to the post of Senior Section Engineer,Junior Engineer, Depot Material Superintendent, Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant, Chief Depot Material Superintendent. Who candidates eligible for the post can apply through Online before 19 October 2014.
Posts Details :
1.Sr. Section Engineer/ P-Way: 282 Posts
2.Sr. Section Engineer/ Bridge: 54 Posts
3.Sr. Section Engineer (Works): 208 Posts
4.Sr. Section Engineer Drawing (Civil): 82 Posts
5.Sr. Section Engineer Estimator: 04 Posts
6.Sr. Section Engineer (Research) Engineering: 02 Posts
7.Sr. Section Engineer Workshop: 1 Post
8.Sr. Section Engineer Mechanical Workshop: 121 Posts
9.Sr. Section Engineer Mechanical: 65 Posts
14.Sr. Section Engineer/ Loco: 5 Posts
15.Sr. Section Engineer J&T (Jig & Tools) / (Drawing/ Design & Drawing) Mechanical: 15 Posts
16.Section Engineer Drawing: 1 Posts
17.Sr. Section Engineer (Design) Mechanical: 02 Posts
18.Sr. Section Engineer (Engg Workshop): 02 Posts
19.Chief Depot Material Superindent: 53 Posts
20.Junior Engineer (Design) Electrical: 12 Posts
21.Junior Engineer (Drawing/Design/ Design & Drawing) Electrical: 67 Posts
22.Junior Engineer (Signal): 194 Posts
23.Junior Engineer (Telecommunication): 164 Posts
24.Junior Engineer / Drawing/ Drawing & Design/ Signal/ S&T: 35 Posts
25.Junior Engineer / Estimator (S&T): 01 Post
26.Junior Engineer / Drawing: 02 Posts
27.Junior Engineer / S&T Workshop: 03 Posts
28.Junior Engineer / (Research) Instrumentation: 09 Posts
29.Junior Engineer (IT): 93 Posts
30.Junior Engineer (Track Machine): 114 Posts
31.Junior Engineer Engg. Workshop: 09 Posts
32.Junior Engineer Plant: 01 Post
33.Junior Engineer (Printing Press): 18 Posts
34Junior Engineer / Melt: 02 Posts
35.Depot Material Superindent: 105 Posts
36.Chemical Metallurgical Assistant: 183 Posts
For more vacancy details refer the below notification.
No examination fee for candidates belonging to SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen / Women/ Minorities/ Persons with Disabilities/Economically backward classes. For UR/OBC male candidates not coming within the purview of exempted categories, as above, examination fee is Rs.100/.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply to any one RRB (separately for SSE and/or JE group, depending upon their eligibility) only through ONLINE application mode by visiting the website of RRB concerned. The last date for submitting online application is 19-Oct-2014.
- Visit the website of the RRB to which the candidate wants to apply
- Click on the “ONLINE/E-Application” link.
- Click on the “New Registration” link.
- Fill in the basic details viz. Name, Father’s name, Date of Birth, e-mail Address, Mobile number and Educational Qualification etc.
- Select the post‘ Senior Section Engineer’ (SSE) or ‘Junior Engineer’ (JE) as the case may be. If eligible for both a ‘seperate’ application has to submitted for SSE group/ JE group
Important Dates :
- Opening Date for Registration: 20-Sep-2014
- Closing Date for Registration: 19 -Oct- 2014 up to 23.59 Hrs
- Date of Examination for Junior Engineer Group – Grade Pay Rs.4200: 14 -Dec-2014
- Date of Examination for Senior Section Engineer Group – Grade Pay Rs.4600: 21-Dec-2014
RRB 2014 opening Notification
Apply Online : Click Here