Post Name :Constable (Animal Transport)
Total Vacancies :76 Posts
- Candidates Should minimum age limit 18 years to Maximum age limit 25 Years .Age relaxation as per Rules .
- Candidates should not have been born earlier than 15-Dec-1989 and not later than 15-Dec-1996.
Candidates Pass in Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Minimum distant vision should 6/6 and 6/9 of both eyes without correction (i.e. without wearing glasses).
- Candidates must not have from knock knees, flat foot, varicose veins or squint in eyes and they should posses high colour vision. They must be in good mental and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere
with the efficient performance of the duties.
- An colour blind person will not eligible for appointment. If any stage of service career, person is found to be colour blind, he will be boarded out as per SHAPE policy in vogue.
- Candidate with a small engraving/tattoo of name or religious symbol on the inner face of the arms or hands is permitted for recruitment.
- Candidates having permanent tattoo on any part of the body will be debarred for recruitment.
- SC/ ST and Ex-Servicemen are No fee.
- General and OBC category should pay the fee of Rs.50/- (non-refundable) as application fee by means of “Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS)” only. CRFS stamps are available at the counter of all Post Offices of the country.
How To Apply:
- Candidates Applications (duly filled in Hindi or English only) complete in all respects and Candidate’s Admit Card duly filled.
- The application should either typed or neatly hand written in ball pen, on one side only on full size plain paper with passport size photographs affixed on application should be sent along with application fee, and enclosures addressed to “The Inspector General (North East) Frontier HQ ITBP, Old AP Secretariat Building, Cantt Area, GS Road, Shillong (Meghalaya) -793001”.
- Last date to Apply or Receive 15-Dec-2018 for all States.
- Except for Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu and Kashmir State, Lahaul-Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of HP, Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep for which last date is 22-Dec-2018.