Indian Army Recruitment 2017 notification for the recruitment of Soldier posts vacancy. qualified Candidate may apply online before on or 21-Dec-2019 & walk in Indian Army recruitment rally from 06-Jan-2019 to 18-Jan-2019 at Bihar Military Police-3 Ground, Bodhgaya (Distt-Gaya).
Post Name: Soldier
- General Duty.
- Technical (Ammunition Examiner).
- Nursing Assistant/NA Veterinary.
- Tradesman (House & Mess Keeper).
Qualified Candidate age Limitation should be between
- post General Duty 17 1/2 to 21 years .
- All Other Posts : 17 1/2 years to 23 years.
- More Details refer notification.
Educational Qualification:General Duty
General Duty : Passed Matric pass minimum 33% or D grade per subject and minimum 45%, C-2 grade/ 4.75 points in aggregate/ 10+2.
Technical : 10+2 pass (Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths & English), min 50% of marks aggregate/ 40% marks in each subject.
Technical (Ammunition Examiner) : 10+2 pass ( Chemistry, Maths,Science with Physics & English), min 50% of marks aggregate/ Diploma in Engineering Mechanical/ 40% marks in each subject /Automobile/ Electrical/Instrumentation Engg and Computer Science and Electronic ) from a recognized Polytechnic Institution / ITI.
Nursing Assistant/NA Veterinary: 10+2 pass (Biology, Science with Physics, English & Chemistry), min 50% marks aggregate and 40% marks in each subject/ B.Sc Degree ( Bio Science / Zoology / Botany/) and English.
Clerks/SKsT : have studied English & Math/Acct/Book keeping in class XII or X and secured minimum 50% of Marks in each, whether in Class XII or X, Graduation or Higher qualification .
Tradesmen : Matric pass for General Category & ST Category (Adivasi).
Tradesman (House & Mess Keeper) : 8th pass .
Candidates Selection methods will be selected based on Medical Exam and Physical Test.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates apply online website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in from 07-nov-2017 to 21-Dec-2017 & walk in Indian Army recruitment rally along with admit card, 20 color photos, Nativity (Domicile) certificate, Community (caste) certificate, sports certificate, NCC certificate, education certificate from 06-Jan-2018 to 18-Jan-2018. Admit cards available on after 23 DEC 2017.
Also Read About: mahabhulekh
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Candidates are advised to register themselves and apply for participation in rally between 07 Nov 2017 to 21 Dec 2017 on http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
2. Only those candidates having valid Admit Cards will be allowed to participate in rally.
3. Admit Cards will be available on Indian Army site only after 23 Dec 2017. Candidate will take the printout of Admit card from Black & White laser Printer only.
- Apply Online Starting date : 07/05/2019.
- Apply Online End Date : 21/08/2019.
- Date and Time of Recruitment Rally: 06/01/2019 to 18/01/2019.
- Date of Rally Admit Cards Available on Indian Army Website: After 23/12/2018.
- Venue (Place of Interview) : Bihar Military Police-3 Ground, Bodhgaya (Distt-Gaya).