Indian Army Permanent Commission 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course – 33 Commencing from July 2015. Applications are invited from unmarried Male Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (Hereinafter referred to as PCM) subjects and fulfill the eligibility conditions prescribed in the subsequent paragraphs, for the grant of Permanent Commission in the Army after 4 years of Basic Military Training and Technical Training. Eligible Indian National candidates apply online before 28-Nov-2014.
Permanent Commission 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course – 33
No of Vacancies : 90
A candidate must not be below 16 and 1/2 years and above 19 and 1/2 years on the first day of the month in which the course is commencing i.e. the candidate should not be born before 01-Jan-1996 and not after 01-Jan-1999 .
Only those candidates who have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Chemistry , Physics and Mathematics from a recognized education boards are eligible to apply for this entry. Eligibility conditions for calculating % of PCM will be followed as per the present guideliness/ instructions in vogue of various state/central Boards.
- Short listed candidates will be called for Services Selection Board (SSB) interview at Bhopal, Bangalore or Allahabad. Interviews will be held in Feb/Mar 2015 onwards.
- Duration of SSB interviews is five days excluding day of arrival and the candidates will put through two stage selection procedure and details of the same are available at official website.
Total training will be 5 years, Details as under:-
- Basic Military Training – 1 year (Officer Training Academy Gaya).
- Technical Training – (i) Phase-I (Pre Commission Training): 3 Years (CME Pune,MCTE Mhow and MCEME Secunderabad), (ii) Phase-II (Post Commission Training): 1 year at CME Pune, MCTE Mhow and MCEME Secunderabad.
- Award of Degree – The candidates will be awarded Engineering degree after successful completion of training.
How To Apply:
candidates Apply Online through Indian Army Official website (www.joinindianarmy.nic.in). Online registration Last Date on 26-Nov-2014 at 10:00 Hours.
- More Details Refer Notification
Indian Army Permanent Commission 2014-90 Vacancies for Technical Entry Scheme Course Download Notification