IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online 1315 Posts
IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online 1315 Posts : IBPS Every year Contacted Common bank Exams various posts . IBPS In this year launched Specialist Officer posts on 07-11-2017 . 1315 Specialist Officers Posts Vacancies available on Participating Organizations in this year . In this Year scheduled December 2017 and January 2018. Qualified Candidates can apply online from 07-Nov-2017 to 27-Nov-2017. More Details Below …
IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details: 1315 Posts
Post Name : Specialist Officers (CRP SPL -VII) (Scale – I)
- I.T. Officer : 120 Posts
- Agricultural Field Officer : 875 Posts
- Rajbhasha Adhikari: 30 Posts
- Law Officer : 60 Posts
- HR/ Personnel Officer: 35 Posts
- Marketing Officer : 195 Posts
Age limitation :
- Qualified Candidates age limit for IBPS Recruitment 2017 SPL 20 years to 30 years as on 01-Nov-2017.
- Age Relaxation is SC or ST 05 years ,OBC 03 years and PWD 10 years candidates admissible as per rules & for other relaxation details refer the notification.
Qualified Candidate should pass
- I.T. Officer : Four year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation or PG Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications or Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level.
- Agricultural Field Officer: Four year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri. Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/ Forestry/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/ Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering .
- Rajbhasha Adhikari :PG Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level or PG degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.
- Law Officer:Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council for .
- HR/ Personnel Officer : Graduate and 2 Years Full time PG degree or 2 Years Full time PG diploma in Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/ HR/ HRD/ Social Work/ Labour Law.
- Marketing Officer: Graduate and 2 Years Full time MMS (Marketing)/ 2 Years Full time MBA (Marketing)/ 2 Years Full time PGDBM/ PGDBA/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialization in Marketing .
Qualified Candidates selected Online Exam (Preliminary & Main) & interview.
Qualified Candidates require to pay
- SC/ ST/ PWD candidates Rs.100/-
- all others Rs.600/-
- Pay through online by using Debit Cards , Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets. Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
How to Apply:
Qualified and interested candidates can apply online through IBPS’s website www.ibps.in from 07-Nov-2017 to 27-Nov-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Candidates should have valid e-mail id, contact number First .
2.Visit Website www.ibps.in and Left side menu click “CWE Specialist Officers”
3. Click on “Common Recruitment Process for Specialist Officers VII”
4. First all instructions Read .
5. Register if candidate would be the new user
6. Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
7. Now take a print out of online application for future use.
Apply Online Application Start Date 07-Nov-2017
Apply Online Application End Date 27-Nov-2017
Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online) Start Date 07-Nov-2017
Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online) End Date 27-Nov-2017
Download of Call Letter for Preliminary Online Exam Dec 2017
Date of Preliminary Online Exam 30-Dec-2017 and 31-Dec-2017
Result of Preliminary Online Exam Jan 2018
Download of Call letter for Main Online Exam Jan 2018
Date of Main Online Exam 28-Jan-2018
Date of Declaration of Main Exam Result FEB 2018
Download of Call letters for Interview FEB 2018
Conduct of Interview FEB 2018
Provisional Allotment April 2018