DMRC Recruitment 2015 -1509 Post Executive and Non Executive Post Apply Online Last date 25-11-2015
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited [DMRC] (A Joint Venture of Govt. of India and Govt. of Delhi) Requirement 2015 of Executive and Non Executive for DMRC’s on Direct Recruitment Basis.DMRC Recruitment 2015 -1509 Post Executive and Non Executive Post Apply Online Last date 25-Nov-2015. Eligible Candidates and Motivated Persons apply online from 24-Oct-2015 to 25-Nov-2015.
Advertisement No. DMRC/OM/HR/I/2015
Total no of Vacancies : 1509 Posts
Post Name & Post code & No of Vacancies
- Assistant Manager / Finance –E01-02 (PWD Only) Posts
- Station Controller / Train Operator (SC / TO)-NE 01 -395 Posts
- Customer Relations Assistant (CRA) –NE 02-176 Posts
- Junior Engineer / Electrical-NE 03-107 Posts
- Junior Engineer / Electronics-NE 04-99 Posts
- Junior Engineer / Mechanical –NE 05 -39 Posts
- Junior Engineer / Civil – NE 06 – 22 Posts
- Office Assistant – NE 07 -09 Posts
- Account Assistant – NE 08 -11 Posts
- Stenographer – NE 09 -15 Posts
- Maintainer -NE 10 -634 Posts
- Age limit as on 01-07-2015
- Maintainer Post – 18 Years to 25 Years (i.e. Born between 02-07-1990 and 01-07-1997);
- All other posts – 18 Years to 28 Years (i.e. Born between 02-07-1987 and 01-07-1987).
Assistant Manager – Finance : CA / ICWA with a minimum of 50% marks and with post qualification work experience of one year. Knowledge of SAP/ERP will be preferred.
Station Controller / Train Operator : Three years Engineering Diploma in Electrical / Electronic or equivalent or B.Sc Hons in (Physics/ Chemistry/ Maths) or B.Sc (Physics/ Chemistry/ Maths) from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
Customer Relations Assistant :Three / Four years Graduation course in any discipline from a Govt. Recognized University, and computer literacy (Certificate in Computer Application Course of a minimum 6 weeks duration)
Junior Engineer / Electrical : Three years Engineering Diploma in Electrical/ equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University / Institute.
Junior Engineer / Electronics : Three years Engineering Diploma in Electronics/ Electronics & Communication / equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University / Institute.
Junior Engineer / Mechanical : Three years Engineering Diploma in Mechanical / equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University/ Institute.
Junior Engineer / Civil : Three years Engineering Diploma in Civil / equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
Office Assistant : B.A./B.Sc./B.Com Degree from a Govt. recognized University / Institute.
Account Assistant : B.Com (Three year course) from a Govt. recognized University / Institute.
Stenographer : Graduate in any discipline from Govt recognized University with one year course in Office Management and Secretarial Practice / equivalent Shorthand Speed-80 wpm / English. Desirable – Proficiency in shorthand / typing in Hindi.
Maintainer : ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in specific trade.
More Details Refer Official Notification and DMRC Recruitment 2015 -1509 Post Executive and Non Executive Post Apply Online
Candidates Selection will be Group Discussion / Interview / Skill Test / Psycho Test.
- UR and OBC (including Ex-servicemen) candidates are pay fee ₹ 400/-
- SC / ST / PWD Category Candidates are pay fee ₹ 150/-
- Application Fee Pay inclusive of bank charges plus service tax
How To Apply
Eligible candidates are request to Apply Online through Delhi Metro Rail Online Portal’s official website http://www.delhimetrorail.com/career.aspx .Last date to Apply Online 25/11/2015.
- Start Date Online Registration From 24-10-2015
- Application Fee to be paid between Date From 26-10-2015 to 27-11-2015
- Bank Challan will be generated up to, through DMRC website 25-11-2015
- Last date for registration of on-line applications 25-11-2015