Central Railway Recruitment 2016 – 2326 Vacancies Apply Online
Central Railway Recruitment 2016 – 2326 Vacancies ONLINE applications are invited from interested candidates for engagement of Act Apprentices for imparting training under the Apprentice Act 1961 in the designated trades at Workshops/Units in the jurisdiction of Central Railway. Applications complete in all respects should be submitted only ONLINE till 17:00 hrs. of the closing date.The Central Railway Recruitment 2016 – 2326 Vacancies Apply Online Last Date 30-11-2016 .
Name of the Post : Apprentices (Apprenticeship Training)
No of Vacancies : 2326 in various ITI Trades
Age Limit :
- Candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 01-11-2016.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates, 3 years in case of OBC candidates.
The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training.
- Application fees (Non-refundable) – Rs.100/.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
- The fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway by using debit card / credit card / Internet Banking / SBI Challan etc.
Candidates selection will be on the basis of percentage of marks in 10th Class (with minimum 50% (aggregate marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done.
How to Apply:
Candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting www.rrccr.com. Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications will be available on the website.The Eligible Candidates are required to apply online through RRC Central Railway Website https://www.rrccr.com/tradeapp/Registeration.aspx on or before 30-Nov-2016 till 17:00 Hours.
For any problems in the Online submission and printing of Application, Contact Helpline No. 9768010219 & 9768010681 from 10:00 a.m. to 17:00 p.m. (except Sundays and Holidays).
Start Date : 01-11-2016
Last Date : 30-11-2016 upto 17:00 Hours